- Items in the shop are priced in US dollars to appeal to the broadest possible customer base, and also to allow us to offer the lowest possible prices.
- We can only accept payment by PayPal via the shopping cart interface. Regretfully we are not able to accept money transfers, credit or debit card payments.
- All orders are shipped either from the UK or Switzerland.
- International orders will be shipped from one of the above locations according to levels of stock. If you require your order to come from a specific warehouse please email us once you have ordered. This may cause a minor delay in dispatch but we will endeavour to meet your request.
- Low value orders and small items have a cheaper untracked priority shipping option. Higher value orders will only be sent tracked, signed for on delivery and appropriately insured. This gives both parties peace of mind in the unlikely event a high-value order is not delivered.
- Once payment is made and an order completed, you will not be able to add further items to the order. If you have forgotten something, simply make an additional order – we will always send multiple orders in a single package and refund excess postage charges. However if you need reassurance simply drop us an email requesting combined postage.
- We do not profit from our postage fees. They reflect costs levied by the carrier plus a small amount for packaging.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 2-3 working days and will always be shipped from a single location.
- You will receive email notification from us when an order has been shipped, and a further email with tracking number when this delivery option is utilised.
- For international orders, our shipping carrier aims to deliver your order within 5-7 working days from the time of dispatch
- Very occasionally an order may be delayed if we need to move stock internally prior to posting out. We will inform you in these instances and will refund in full if you prefer not to wait.
- Where a customs declaration is required, we will always accurately declare the nature and full value of the package. Please do not ask us to under-declare or mark as gift to avoid disappointment.